Re: bink @ brady's

--- JLuvzMusyk at aol_com wrote:
> i love him.  that's all i can say.
Aaw, *shucks*

> bink had a lot of fun, i think, and we all had fun.

Yes, i had much fun. the spoons were a definite treat,
i might ad. It was good to see the handful of you guys
who turned out for the show. (Hey, what happened to
you, Chris?) Maybe next time I'll get the Rocky Horror
tune right, although don't ask me where the HELL I
pulled the Fat Albert theme out from.

> he kept us laughing with
> his corny jokes and incredible renditions of random
> songs, and he made me cry
> with one of his songs.

Which one? Was it one of the brand new ones? I'll
bring along tissues for everyone next time. (I think I
know exactly which tune it was, too...)

> he also played my song!
> that made me incredibly
> happy.

Seeing as I REMEMBERED to this time! ;{)}

> there was mention of amy romania's party at brady's,
> and that's another thing
> we can't wait for!

Yeah, when are we gonna do that, anyways? Amy Romania,
when are you going to be in the Ohioish area? And yes,
I did dedicate a tune just for you. I played "Lucy"
by... um.. by.. ah, what the hell's the name of that
band again?

> jeff, i'm sorry again that i can't be there on the
> 23rd!

Which is going to be a KICK ASS show! I pity anybody
who misses out on this joint gig. It's gonna be pretty
damn cool.

> rickers...you're amazing and i absolutely love you!

tee hee hee... *smooch*

Again, it was good to see all you guys again. Funny
thing is, I had hoped to get more sleep this time
around than I did at the last Kent gig by crashing
with the lovely Jeff and Becky Klaum....

BWWWWWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!

What more can I say, you two?

(snicker)

bink