Re: must purge

kelvin wrote:
>there are things - unexplainable joys - that i possessed as a child that
>i have not seen nor will ever see again.  at least until i die

i, for one, would like to be reminded of some of those joys...
would you mind sharing a few of them with us?

>there aren't enough teenagers in the world

there aren't enough people who love teenagers in this world

>my manna has stopped, but canaan takes work

i needed that reminder.  thanks.

>most friendships are functional
>
>you don't really know someone until you know them in peace

hmm...i think i'd have to say that i didn't really know most of my closest
friends until i knew them in conflict, and until we got a taste of the
dysfunction that is inherent in all human relationships...

thanks for purging with us, kelvin...

--amy joy