must purge

i have strange dreams

anyone know any jews who need converting?

there are things - unexplainable joys - that i possessed as a child that
i have not seen nor will ever see again.  at least until i die

my favorite poem is either shakespeare's 29th sonnet (when in disgrace
with fortune and men's eyes) or the jabberwocky (twas brillig and the
slithy toves did gyre and gimble in the wabe)

there aren't enough teenagers in the world

'ordinary people' makes me cry

soccer is what men do during boys football season

my manna has stopped, but canaan takes work

if i never eat another bic mac value meal it will be too soon

i missed my little brother's birthday and once again forgot my parent's
anniversary

i wish i had a girlfriend

i have three free months of compuserve - yippee

most friendships are functional

you don't really know someone until you know them in peace