Last night at Gordon

Nice to see the band - technically the best Gordon College show they've ever had.

Nice to see some of the old listserv guard - Don Smith and Snoop Duggy Dug among them all.

Nice to see so many people hugging - I couldn't believe how many people in the audience were finding people they knew and hugging them like they hadn't seen each other in ages. Or maybe Gordon College students just hug each other for any reason - "I haven't seen you since 8 this morning! Oh!"

More about it all later, unless someone else has already chimed in. I'm on the digest, so I'll hear from others in attendance later.

One big difference from past Gordon shows - OTR spent the previous night in Massachusetts. IN previous concerts, they took off from CInti at midnight, drove straight to Gordon, and then did the concert. That got them real tired, especially 2 years ago, when they drove through snow the whole time. This time, Linford was relaxed and talking to people after the show...

More later! It's high tide in Gloucester, so must go watch the waves crash on the rocks...
Scott