Re: Concerts????///crazy email system

Chris:
>Well, are you on the digest?  Eric got it, too.  I'm still having a little
>fun with the would-be spammer.  I'll try to dig out of him where he got his
>email addresses.

I'm pretty sure he got it from the Merseybeat mailing from Monk that had
the entire mailing list addresses in the CC field so someone could just cut
and paste it for their own pleasure.  A lot of listies were on the Monk
mailing... but not all.  Which seems to explain things...

>Toodles, Mr. Jim!

Hey, Mr. Zebra.

Dan

NP: Megadeth - Risk

+- Dan Temmesfeld      Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
    dantemm at erinet_com     http://www.dlm.net/gc/
     I pray that I will never ask for justice...
+-         Atomic Opera _For Madmen Only_          -+