Re: Re: Brian and Linford

At 9/23/99 3:47:00 PM, you wrote:

>except that didn't brian and mallory get married *before* linford proposed?
>how exactly does mallory fit into this lovely theory...?

She's clearly a decoy.  Brian, while possibly having true feelings for Mallory,
would have been using her to screw with Linford's mind.  If Linford is mentally
trying to figure out what the real deal is, how can he possibly be playing his
instruments with perfection?  He's bound to miss a note here or there.  You see?
It's *supposed* to be confusing...  ;)

Paul Christian Glenn      |  "Besides being complicated,
trance at radiks_net         |  reality, in my experience,
http://x-real.firinn.org  |  is usually odd."  -C.S. Lewis

Currently Reading: "The Tempest" by William Shakespeare