Re: another new poll

>>amy joy says:
>>how about a douglas coupland poll (great minds like ours often tend to
>>read
>>the same books...)  for our favorite writing of his?
>>i'd have to say 'microserfs,' but i did love 'girlfriend in a coma'

I've never bothered to read Coupland.  I have been interested in trying
something of his since he's one of the better-known writers 'our' generation
has produced.  Any suggestions for a first-timer?

later,
AaronB

nr:   Chuck Palanhiuk - Fight Club
          (had the book for about a year, figured I'd read it now that
               the movie's coming out......)