Re: Shows and more shows

> OTR SHOWS
>
> Friday  Dec 10      Calvin College  Grand Rapids MI

This is my school.  Please come we love to give OtR a huge welcome, and we
usually do.  It is always a fantastic show and we love to have them here.
Also, in the Spring Karin and Linford might be playing during our huge
writing conference which will also feature such famous writers as Maya
Angelou (sp?).  In the past we have had Bruce Cockburn, John Updike, Elie
Wiesel, etc.  It you love writing and a have a few days check out the
website at www.calvin.edu

Stephen Swanson
General Manager, WCAL