Re: Instant Poll! (was RE: OtR @ Sharon Woods)

>>And Drew's mojo, I think, is directly proportional to how much of >>him
>>there is. It certainly engulfed the area while I was near him at >>Coney.
>>(the mojo, that is.)

>Mokay, even though that sounds suspiciously like a fat joke ("how >much of
>him there is"), I'll go ahead and comment that this sounds >like the proper
>...reverance... for the Vogel Mojo (tm). Laura, >you're a model for all the
>other listees.

OK, I'm an editor, so all the unwritten editorial by-laws *require* me to do
this: <anal mode on> Drew, reverence is spelled with 3 E's. no A's.<anal
mode off> We now return you to your regularly scheduled jesting:

*guffaw* me? a model? for behavior of any sort? oh, help. Please don't place
that burden on _my_ shoulders. I've dislocated one of them a few times as it
is, thank you. Granted, I'm certainly more qualified for the job than, say,
Kyle, or even you for that matter. But that's beside the point. :)

*still chuckling*
-- Laura

PS speaking of hilarity, I have to admit that I found Linford's Star Wars
references to our arguments over the band and his control absolutely
gut-busting. I didn't stop laughing for a long time. :) Personally, I
haven't bothered getting involved, b/c it seemed a little pointless,
especially by the time I read it all, but that was an amazing comeback, IMO.