Re: OtR @ Sharon Woods

In a message dated 9/21/99 1:36:25 PM Eastern Daylight Time, howe.38 at osu_edu
writes:

<< I am a pretty good shot, you should see the silhouette targets I have
posted in
 my room.  I can put a ten shot group into the head area at 30 to 40 feet

 Kyle

not only is that good shootin' (pard?); that's a mighty big room, unless you
shoot through the open door from down the hall, in which case (a) that's even
better shootin' and (b) remind me not to stand in your doorway

tim