RE: no more brian

> ------------------------------
> Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 02:33:59 GMT
> From: "Dave ." <dcjones1 at hotmail_com>
> Subject: Re: no more brian.
>
> Ummm...has anyone ever doubted Linford's level of control over this band
> (Karen included?)??
>
> I once heard Karen make a comment (at a show) to the effect of "I have no
> idea what this song means, but here it is" before singing "All I need is
> Everything".  Why would you sing a song without ANY clue as to its
> meaning?  That always struck me as strange...

I'm not quite sure you know what you're talking about here.  I remember
reading this interview with Karin years ago and she seems to have a good
idea of what _All I need is Everything_ is all about.  You may want to do a
little bit of reading.

http://www.cornerstonemag.com/music/features/csmag/iss112.htm

Regardless, meaning is not the sole worth of a song and the only means of
justifying the singing of it.

Candace