Re: no more brian.

On Mon, 20 Sep 1999 21:28:06 -0400 DustyVolume <marquis at icx_net> writes:

>This list (and the whole planet for that matter--so no one get your
>undies in a ball) is full of  people who adopt the opinions of others
>just because they like the sound of them.

Speaking generally, this is one thing that I have personally struggled
through.  There have been times in the past where I have been very good
at spouting off reasoning, proofs, and other diatribes that were not
personally reasoned out but adapted from someone else who did all the
work.  I realize that it may be part of the process of learning to think,
but now that I see it around me everyday at work, it nauseates me.  If I
don't own it, I ain't saying it!

Get free e-mail you don't need Web access to use --
Or get full, reliable Internet access from Juno Web!
Download your free software today: http://dl.www.juno.com/dynoget/tagh.