ani and the artist

Hey.

I know this ain't OtR content, at all, but there's been this DiFranco
thread, and I read this today, and, well . . .

A song on Prince/The Artist's new album will feature Ani.  There's
another one featuring Sheryl Crow, and somebody else really interesting
that I can't remember.  And Chuck D.  But the point is, Ani and Prince.
Hmmm.  I say.  Smashing.

OtR content:

Over the Rhine under the brain into the skin unto the main point we
whittle and waffle and will all buy the new disc platter canvas paper
poem northern spy mailing south and east and west and junkie back up
sometimes means more than something less and less than God but who isn't
less than God and who would claim it these days anyway Karin sings that
moves me songs move me and singing moves me and some people sing with
some people play with some people and it moves me so everything else is
just talk and there's been a lot of talk about these past albums, maybe,
maybe too much talk because they were sung thank you and good morning.

That is all.

Fred