conflict

I would certainly agree that we're all being a bit anal these days.  Maybe
we're taking too seriously our involvment in the band as Kelvin mentioned.
Maybe (here's what my first thought was) we're taking ourselves just a bit
too seriously.  While I don't think conflict is bad (as I've said before),
to engage in it for (what some might consider) infantile or fruitless
pursuits seems sort of strange to me.

Although life can be fairly crummy at times, even mundane, I'd wager we all
have something that brings us at lease small joy.  We can't always be just
prickles and stings.  And what a statement our complaining and blameshifting
makes about the strength of influence and power that others have over us
when we react so severly and so quickly.

Peace-
Marie