Re: OtR @ Sharon Woods

In a message dated 9/20/99 10:25:17 PM Eastern Daylight Time, howe.38 at osu_edu
writes:

<< Whatever floats your boat, post or not post, I care not...Some of us just
like
 to play Devil's advocate sometimes to see if you are strong enough in your
 convictions to defend your opinion.  If you are not willing or are too
 sensitive to defend yourself, then you are easy meat, and might as well just
 paint a bull's eye on your forehead and stop posting.

 Kyle >>

Well if I did stop posting then I wouldnt be doing to please you thats for
sure!