Re: this whole brian thingy

In a message dated 9/20/99 10:17:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time, howe.38 at osu_edu
writes:

<< And don't even try to argue that most women aren't attracted
 to assholes, you know that's true.

 Kyle >>

Well, hate to tell ya but Im not attracted to assholes. So, you are wrong in
this arguement. I think maybe you should only speak for the women you know
rather than every woman. You dont know me, so you cant say that I am
attracted to assholes.

Personally I dont think Linford is an asshole. I have spoken to him many
times and he has always come accross as a nice guy to me. Hmmm.. maybe its
you he's an asshole towards. Did you ever ponder that? Its something to think
about.

Jus'Tina