Re: for kyle

> kyle,
>
> i wanted to email you this privately but accidently deleted that email
> soo.... here it is.
>
> i find it personally degrading, offensive, immature, and just plain not
right
> for you to be publicly calling Linford the things you do. i don't have a
> problem with you, just the statement.
>
> i don't know all the facts and have not been around the OTR scene as long
as
> most but, if you have a problem with Linford or the way he acts you might
> consider talking with Linford about it. speaking ill of Linford to an
entire
> discussion list hurts us all and can you imagine how much it would hurt
> Linford.... i really do feel horrible now just thinking about it. he is a
> person, give him some respect. please, i'm sure you would appreciate the
same.

> said in love, please take it that way,
>
> Christopher F.

ok, let me make myself clear... i don't give a rat's ass about your or
linford's feelings.  i have no interest in talking to linford  because i
don't care for him and i am sure he can care less what i think of him.   so
why don't you take your fucking feeling good about self shit and go join a
twelve step program somewhere.  Are you good enough, are you smart enough
and does everybody like you???  who the fuck gives a horse's ass shit.  oh
yeah, personally i have no problem with you, but after a 16 hour shift in
hell,  the target just looks too tempting for me to pass up, said with as
much love as i can muster right now, which isn't much.  take it however
which way you'd like...

kyle