Re: no more brian.

> I gave my opinion as I see it and I gave the reason why I have that opinion.
>   What more is necessary?  Since when are notorized documents necessary to
> support an opinion?  Are we being a bit anal here?

It's no big deal really.  You made a blanket statement for which I asked
for supporting evidence and couldn't get any.  Therefore, I will suspend
my judgment until further evidence comes in that Linford is a musical
nazi.  :)

This list (and the whole planet for that matter--so no one get your
undies in a ball) is full of  people who adopt the opinions of others
just because they like the sound of them.  Linford may very well be a
control freak--I just have no supporting evidence of that so I refuse to
believe it.  I have heard stories, but aside from the references to Ric
there is really no proof.  And let's face it, the fallacy of the
dramatic instance isn't good enough.

Besides, I happen to be a control freak myself, so I display a little
sympathy for the devil as it were.

Thank you for reading.