Re: patience and otr

>(minus, maybe some Vigilantes of Love and Bruce Cockburn), but in
>comparison, I
>think Eve is Otr's weakest record,

i really, really disagree.  sure, it has some elements of what was happening
in the mainstream, but no one, and i mean no one, plays the guitar like Ric.
  i think that's why it's my favorite...the guitar.  i am a guitar man,
first and foremost.  and i really don't think good dog, bad dog is that
original.  i've heard people say that it sounds like sarah mclachlan...i
don't agree, but i would have to say that eve is more original that gdbd.
patience is indeed the most original, but there just aren't enough songs.
it seems disjointed to me.  and about vigilantes...yay, yay, and more yay.