Re: OtR @ Sharon Woods

In a message dated 9/19/99 4:17:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time, howe.38 at osu_edu
writes:

<< Huh...probably because he co-wrote the song with Asswipe, so he can play
it
 whenever he feels like it.  And I wasn't at the concert, but I liked monks'
 version of Circle of Quiet off Blink much much better than OtR's version.

 kyle >>

Sheesh, chill Kyle. I was only stating my opinion. No need for the name
calling. My opinion is that OtR's version is better, whether or not Ric
co-wrote the song has no affect on that. We all have our own opinions and
what we like and dont like, I happen not to be a big fan of Monk. Sorry if I
hit a nerve with you. Chill out.

Jus'Tina