Re: Bothered

On Sat, 18 Sep 1999 20:51:06 -0400 "Sir Not Quite So Brave As Sir
Lancelot" <howe.38 at osu_edu> writes:

>what the fuck was that??  if you are going to do it, do it right,
>none of
>this wussy, wimpy, oh, please don't hurt my FUCKING virgin ears, G
>rated
>Chevy Chase wannabe horseshit.  Say it loud and say it proud, bro.
>just let
>it out :)

Geez, your language is worse when you're happy than mine is when I'm
upset.  I can't do the "real deal," - It just ain't me.  So I substitute
the shocking euhamisms with creativity.  Sorry, you're still the king.

While groveling, cringing, stooping, bending, and bowing, I remain your
lesser here.