thanks

Can I just say how pleasant it was to visit with you guys tonight.
Sometimes we can all be frustrating, if not downright maddening.
Tonight, however, I really had quite the little private bliss-fest
reading and responding - mostly reading.  It's been kind of a tense,
scary evening.  My brother and sister are both in Wilmington, NC, so I'm
kind of worried about the whole Floyd thing.  I spent the evening with a
bunch of high school students whom I love more than life itself and then
came home to learn of the damnable destruction of more teenaged lives by
some satan-spawn in Texas.  Kind of threw me for a loop.  But, leave it
to you'se guys - the culturally elite - to brighten my evening.

"I wear my shadows where they're harder to see
But they follow me everywhere -
I guess that should tell me I'm travelling toward light
I guess something you said made me remember that
I guess I'm saying thanks for that."
	-- Cockburn