RE: murderous Mojo?

> >  Besides, I felt the Harnish Mojo as soon as Jay walked into the
pavilion.

> aw, shucks.

It's true.   I felt it.  I turned around, and there you were, just walking
up the steps.

> that was just my post-Murder glow, Chris.
> well, that and my usual special potion
> (patchouli/cedar/cinnamon/cloves).
> besides, i has the Lynzi Renee' at my side!

Which can only serve to amplify the mojo of the arm she's hanging on to.

> ...and you didn't even listen
> to the outcome of our days' work,
> it was in my car after the show!

Dude, I was gonna go hear that, and I didn't.   Upload an mp3!

> (Chris, have i mentioned lately that you're
> the best hug that i've ever received from a man?)

Not lately, but thanks, man.   I dig hugs.

> ejh version 2.0

When's the next upgrade?

--
Chris Emery
chris.emery at ecoutlook_com

NP: Over The Rhine _Till We Have Faces_ (IRS)