murderous Mojo?

In a message dated 9/14/99 9:40:26 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
chris.emery at ecoutlook_com writes:

> Anyone else notice how little airplay the Vogel Mojo is getting after the
>  show?   I'm starting to think it didn't live up to the hype.
>
>  Besides, I felt the Harnish Mojo as soon as Jay walked into the pavilion.

aw, shucks.

that was just my post-Murder glow, Chris.
well, that and my usual special potion
(patchouli/cedar/cinnamon/cloves).
besides, i has the Lynzi Renee' at my side!

"after murder, we encounter
the great mystery...
that which surpasses the human
experience, the human disease."
-Rozz Williams

...and you didn't even listen
to the outcome of our days' work,
it was in my car after the show!

(Chris, have i mentioned lately that you're
the best hug that i've ever received from a man?)

ejh version 2.0

NP: Skinny Puppy - _The Process_

"Modern conquerors can kill, but do not seem to be able to create.
Artists know how to create but cannot really kill.
Murderers are only very exceptionally found among artists."
-Albert Camus
<<(\,- Sir Edward Jay, the Second ov Harnish -,/)>>
    ^v^ ^v^ ^v^ ICQ #13819982   ^v^ ^v^ ^v^
          http://members.aol.com/jaharnish2