My first listie experience

Hey-
I just wanted to say hi and how wonderful my first listie experience
was!!  I had a great time on Saturday at both the pre-show party and
the show...It was so nice putting faces to the names/personalities I
already knew...Aaron Barker- I never ended up seeing you...Were you
there but in hiding?  Hopefully we can meet next time, I looked for
the Alan Parsons shirt...Jessyka- congratulations again on your
engagement...To everyone else- I hope I get the chance to see you all
again, I am hoping to come for the Emery Theatre show around
Christmastime, depending on my time constraints...Thanks again to
everyone for such a memorable, wonderful weekend!!!  Sarah