Get to know me!!!

Hey kids,

     We're still excited about the show tomorrow night.  As I said, it'll be
Jennifer's first OTR concert and my first since Emery '97 (not counting thier
opering slot for CJ when they played at the Murat).

     In case anyone would care to recognize me, I, like Sir Edward Jay,
will be dressed in black (non-Goth) and in the company of my own outstanding
red head (Jennifer).  I'll likely be wearing my long sleeved 'Alan Parsons'
(stiched
over the upper left of the shirt) T-shirt.  If it's chilly enough, I might
switch into my
West McLaren-Mercedes pullover - it's also black.  I'm not sure what Jennifer'll
be wearing,  but I should be easy enough to pick out in case you're looking.

     Looking forward to meeting a few of you......

take care,
AaronB

np:  Todd Rundgren - Live at the Bottom Line, NYC '78