RE: our time in eden

On Fri, 10 Sep, Drew wrote:

>Brucie was there, and so was I. We even wondered about you -- if you
>were there, etc... Sorry that I missed you...

yep. i was sitting on the ground under the huge tree down front, just left
of the stage. where were you guys?

>It was, IMO, a messy show... Not 'tight' at all... There were several
>times that we wondered if Jack was, in fact, playing a different song
>in a different band... He was WAAAY out of place, IMO.

yes, i agree with this... having an electric guitar up there with no bass or
drums did nothing to help the sound. it really stuck out pretty badly. and
during 'orphan girl' jack played a riff that was REEEEELY off. it made me
cringe. i think they sounded pretty good overall though, with the exception
of jack.

>I didn't hear Linford speak onstage at all... Were we at the same
>show?

yeah, just before they played go down easy, linford was joking about trying
to win the award for playing the slowest song of the night. then later on he
said something directed at jeff for taking so long to tune his mandolin...
something like "let's start without him. he's a professional... he can join
in when he's ready..."

anyway, i still had a good time. it would have been nice to hook up with you
and bruce, but maybe next time...

eric.

--
Eric Schumacher