Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: AOL problems for Lostees earning the

On Fri, 10 Sep 1999 09:30:24 EST "Sarah Sanzenbacher GS|DCB"
<SANZENBACHER at novell_chem.utk.edu> writes:

>You know, Ysoie and I do have a special payment plan where for the
>right price, you can "love" us both!!!!  (I love being designated
>pervert to this list!!)...Oh yeah- I have no dog, but what is your
>collie's name?  Sarah

What!  You would reduce my heartfelt love and devotion to something
sordid and perverted!?!  I am at this moment bowled over by both shame
and hurt.
Please give the doggie a nice pat for me too.
Kelvin