Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: AOL problems for Lostees earning their names.

> Want me to give you help, I thought i did, but here
> lets make it easier
>
> get a yahoo/geocities/hotmail account, and have the
> email sent there.  How easy is that.

well, ignoring the parts about making and accepting humour and gay liberals
(?!!) and what not,  and trying to get back to the problem at hand:
i and others have mentioned before that it isn't a problem with AOL.  it may
seem AOL'y  because there are so many ppl on AOL that it might look biased
against AOL when your (aol subscibers) mail gets lost.   i don't claim to
know where the mail is going or why it's not being routed to everybody like
it used to, but i think if i wanted to investigate the problem i'd start by
talking to the nice folks at ActWin dot com.

but,  what do i know?

jg