Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: AOL problems for Lostees earning their names.

> And as I said-- if you were reading closely (it was
> right after I suggested
> you drop this thread): if you _must_ use your brain,
> at least be useful and
> helpful and work on the act.win problem.

Want me to give you help, I thought i did, but here
lets make it easier

get a yahoo/geocities/hotmail account, and have the
email sent there.  How easy is that.  Oh my gosh!  I
think my pittiful little powerless brain hurts now.  I
must go and replitsh my fearless powers of non
wittyness and move into the lifeless body of quiteness
behind the scene, secretly making fun of you to myself
for your inwillingness to enjoy the very presence of
another in the , (yes I'm just babbling) sorry act of
not being able to conceive a joke, no matter how sorry
that joke maybe.  So I hear you are a flaming liberal,
is that like a gay liberal, of just one that gets all
worked up over sorry little things like this?