RE: ring for you, ring for me--

> Hello loyal listies--
>
> I am sure that some of you are rubbing your eyes and
> searching your collective
> minds trying to decide if you know that name--yes, the email
> address does seem
> a little familiar--hmmm, I wonder. . .oh well

Rowr.

> With wedding planning, a new job, and all sorts of other

Wedding planning?   But I haven't proposed yet!

> The recent and incredible letters (more like poems) from
> Linford inspired me,
> gave me the courage to ask a question--which is more like a favor.

My love is a favor.  My love is a feeble.

> I am wondering if anyone has access to or knows how I can get
> a muscial score
> sheet of "Bothered."  Maybe there is a pianist out there who

Piano?   There's no piano in 'Bothered'

Oh, that *other* version.

> Please let me know--thank you.

Anytime.

> (oh, and chris, don't worry, I am not really changing the
> name that you so
> often referred to as sexy, I am going to hyphenate my last name)

Hmm.  Hyphenation seems such a half-ass way of breaking with tradition.  If
you're gonna do it, go all the way and KEEP that name.

Oops...sorry, that soap box tackled me.

--
Chris Emery
chris.emery at ecoutlook_com