ring for you, ring for me--

Hello loyal listies--

I am sure that some of you are rubbing your eyes and searching your collective
minds trying to decide if you know that name--yes, the email address does seem
a little familiar--hmmm, I wonder. . .oh well

With wedding planning, a new job, and all sorts of other rarities, my life has
been a little more than hectic.  I have written a few little notes to the
uncomprable Sir Edward, but I have slacked in corresponding with him as well.

The recent and incredible letters (more like poems) from Linford inspired me,
gave me the courage to ask a question--which is more like a favor.

I am wondering if anyone has access to or knows how I can get a muscial score
sheet of "Bothered."  Maybe there is a pianist out there who learned the
music, or maybe there actually is some offical music.  I will pay for this if
I need to.  I do not have any covert plans--I simply think that it is one of
the most beautiful piano pieces that I have ever heard and I would like it to
be played at my wedding.

Please let me know--thank you.

--dana--

(oh, and chris, don't worry, I am not really changing the name that you so
often referred to as sexy, I am going to hyphenate my last name)

Take care