BBF in Cincy (No OTR)

To anyone interested...

Ben Folds Five is gonna be at Cincinnati's Taft Theatre on Friday, October
15th.  Tickets go onsale (ticketbastard) on Sept 11th.

I'm definitely there.  I even cancelled driving to West Lafayette to see
another band that Chris thinks I talk about too much on here (but I don't
really).  I figure I've seen C**dm*n's C*ll seven times, so...

If anybody wants me to get tickets, let me know.  I just think some of you
might like BFF... even though they're nothing like OtR.  I saw 'em down in
Nashville in May, and it was a blast.  They're a band that really looks
like they're having fun on stage... anyway.

Layta,
Dan

NP: BT w/ Tori Amos - Blue Skies

+- Dan Temmesfeld      Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
    dantemm at erinet_com     http://www.dlm.net/gc/
  Does emotional music have quite an effect on you?
+-         Faith No More "Land of Sunshine"        -+