Re: Raise Giant Frogs--Big Demand

> You know, sometimes I love this list.
>
> Sometimes I hate it.

I find it difficult to sit on one side of the fence or the other.
Sometimes I think L. is more like Drew's letter and sometimes I don't.
I can never quite decide.  What's hardest for me is to conceive that I
might not fully comprehend the forces working in this man's life... I
mean, after all, he *writes* to me... invites me over... sings...

So I bounce back and forth.  When I'm feeling uncharitable, I think of
him as having a Sting complex to which he won't admit.  When I'm
feeling self-contemplative and guilty, I admit to having a Cain complex
myself.

Lord, quicken the happy medium...

goodbye list