Raise Giant Frogs--Big Demand

You know, sometimes I love this list.

Sometimes I hate it.

There's this restaurant about a half a mile from where I work called The
Dragon's Den (yes it's chinese).  Collectively, we the employees have
found maggots and hairs in our food; have been shortchanged both
monetarily and culinarily; and have had the owners down to *our*
business (about complaints) just about as many times as we've ordered
take out.  Yet we continue to eat there.  Life's full of these kind of
love/hate relationships isn't it?

> (This may make no sense at all without the music.  Maybe we’ll give it a
> maiden run at Coney.)

** !

-M