....should I never?

"should I never dance like solomne danced?
    bathing in the rain and moonlight
       and flame..."

a sultry femme fetalle with a knack for swaying her
hips, solomne charmed mr. herod in dem biblical days
with her smoking movements....

and he was so pleased with her dancing that he
promised her anything, anything.

she didn't want much.
just the head of john the baptist, on a platter.

(psst...those who read their bible more oft than I are
free to correct)

ms. solomne probably charmed otr in the play by oscar
wild, or perhaps in klimt's work "judith II,"  which
many assume or suspect is the same painted lady.

---lg