Re: the eleventh

Dan writes:

> > can someone compile a list of listees attending?
>  >
>  > here's a start:
>  >
>  > aaron barker
>  > chris emery
>  > bruce lachey
>  > jnf & znf
>  > drew vogel...
>  >

>  I'll be there.
>
>  Dan

Y'all can add me to the list of listies who are to be in attendance.  I trust
that once again I'll have the privilege of travelling the greatest distance
to be at the show.

By the way, I know the above list doesn't include everyone who has responded
with a "me too", so is anyone consolidating the list of attendees?

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

np:  OtR - "Besides"

"I alternate between fantasy and the cold hard truth, I oscillate between the
cool and the uncouth; but I resonate to the piercing eyes of God I sought in
my youth." -- The 77's