RE: the eleventh

> > by the way drew, dearly beloved is jg's wife, not
> mine.  mine is just
> > zena.
>
> Did you get couch patrol last night for your
> phrasing on this one, or has
> "just" Zena not read it yet?

jnf:

Oh boy.  This post, it seems, suffered terribly from a lack of
wordsmithery.  I wasn't trying to be an insensitive prick, just to
straighten out some "alias confusion."

I still love my wife dearly, she just doesn't get referred to as
"dearly beloved" on this list.  At least not in the same consistent,
familiar manner as jg's dearly beloved.  Or, er, I mean, she *is*
dearly beloved, but not "dearly beloved..."

...oh, never mind.

goodbye list