Re: please Linford, play these songs by moonlight.

>out of the entire catalogue, i'd have to vote CoQ
>and Happy with myself as my -least- favorites.

funny, they are two of my favorite...least favorite would probably be 'iron
curtain', although a least favorite over the rhine song is still better than
most anything on the radio these days...(have to use every opportunity to
bash the radio).
i'm really starting to hope i can make it.  i very much would like to meet
all of you wacky kids.

hoping and praying that i'll be able to leave work on-time today,
wes