please Linford, play these songs by moonlight.

zena and andrew try to wipe out my favorite songs!

> >things i really don't want to hear:
>  >JACKS VALENTINE (PLEASE DEAR GOD)
>  >MY LOVE IS A FEVER
>  >WHATEVER ECT.
>  >
>  Add Latter Days to that list.

ex-cuse me?

i can only hope that they perform the first half of GDBD,
those are among the most significant songs to me.
i -will- be disappointed if they don't at least do
Latter Days and Etc Whatever. those, and Happy to be so.

...and Jacksie, Little Genious, etc, would sure be nice!

(hopeful sigh)

i'm really getting excited about seeing them
at Moonlight Gardens the more i think about it.

and i do look forward to
meeting more of you fine folks as well.

> And CIRCLE OF QUIET. That song belongs to Ric.

i agree here.

out of the entire catalogue, i'd have to vote CoQ
and Happy with myself as my -least- favorites.
(side reminiscence: while first listening to Happy
With Myself with me old bandmates before practice,
one of them immediately spewed forth with
"well freakin' good for -YOU-, Karin!"
...much laughter followed and i haven't
been able to listen to that song since.)

and this matter of Miss Templeton.
i love it when she stands right up front...
she's brazen, swanky, and fabulous.
her stage presence adds so much to OtR.

her harmonies with Karin are delicious.

(got all that?)

edward jay

NP: Dead Voices on Air - _New Words Machine_

"The devil's brand is on my bones,
an' from inside the Holy Ghost groans"
David Eugene Edwards - 16 hp
<<(\,- Sir Edward Jay, the Second ov Harnish -,/)>>
    ^v^ ^v^ ^v^ ICQ #13819982   ^v^ ^v^ ^v^
          http://members.aol.com/jaharnish2