Re:elevenses.

Subject:    elevenses.
Author: Jaharnish2 at aol_com
Date:       09/02/1999 10:39 AM

>ok, question:

>by comparing my mailbox with the archive,
>i find that i'm not even receiving 50% of the posts here.
>am i the only one that's getting random scraps?
>
>what could even cause this?
>it's never happened before.

i'm having the same problem, but i get the list on my work account here and also
on my aol account at home.. i find that if i check my mail after work, most of
the stuff i read at work all day isn't even there yet, but when i come in the
morning.... the stuff i read late the previous night might never arrive... i
think between the two i am getting a pretty good picture of what's happening on
the list, but it's really strange.

Anyone else... or maybe one of the computer genious' knows what could make all
of this happen...

that's all,
lara
-  -    -