Re: elevenses.

Jaharnish2 at aol_com writes:

> by comparing my mailbox with the archive,
>  i find that i'm not even receiving 50% of the posts here.
>  am i the only one that's getting random scraps?

no, i'm having the same trouble.  i was beginning to think the list was
filtering out my address when distributing posts.  i thought the hivemind was
becoming selective in who it allowed to be part of it's intelligentsia.

or maybe we ARE intelligentsia and those who are still receiving all the
posts aren't.

maybe.

mlh