RE: mojo synthesis

>MOJO SYNTHESIS? What are you people thinking?! My mojo is 100%
>completely natural and as pure as the driven snow...

And horseshit is 100% natural.   Rotten egg is 100% natural,  the sweat
slowly dripping from an elephant's ass crack is 100% natural,  the fecal
matter a hippopotamus  whips around with its tail is 100% natural. (its
actually quite fun to watch, but make sure you don't eat anything before
hand, though)    any questions?

Kyle

"you know what chocolate flavored means?

No fucking chocolate!!!"