RE: mojo synthesis

>MOJO SYNTHESIS? What are you people thinking?! My mojo is 100%
>completely natural and as pure as the driven snow...

no one mentioned anything about YOUR mojo,  do you claim monopoly on all
mojo?  If so, I'd like to see some legal documentations to that
effect...And just because its natural and pure, does not mean I cannot
synthesize it in a lab somewhere and mass market it to enrich myself.  :)
 Anything you have, I can duplicate, especially on something as
riduclulously simple as the aforementioned mojo.  Any self-proclaimed chem
freak can probably whip a batch in his or her basement using his or her
basic chemistry set from his or her 11th birthday.

Kyle