Re: Re: college discoveries

I had heard Sisters on the radio- I have never actually bought any of
their stuff.  Not that I don't like them.  It takes a lot for me to
actually buy a band's cd's...I like old school punk a little...and
some newer.  I have a personal favorite in The Cars, and my brother
got me into Rancid and The Misfits a little.  Today I am listening to
School of Fish.  I think they are lost somewhere between some form of
alternative and maybe back in the days when the music was
"Progressive"....Remember that era?  With Concrete Blonde and wasn't
that also the beginnings of They Might Be Giants?  I have never
really been into them too much...Anyone much for Buffalo Tom?  Anyone
even like Straightjacket Fits?  I have an old album by them, Melt,
although a newer one they had sucked...Now i am just mumbling so I
think I will stop...Sarah