Regarding Ysobelle's stand.

You-all,

I have yet to encounter a style of music that did
not possess something novel or entertaining or
innovative or moving (or otherwise note-
<forgive, forgive!> worthy).

Granted, some clearly delineated styles have
greater percentage likelihood of pleasing me than
others, despite my fear of formula.  But that
really reflects nothing but my personal and
necessarily narrow concept of what is 'good
music'.

There's a little country in modern pop, blues and
rag in rock, gospel in funk, and a little hip hop
everywhere.  Besides, how would one cleanly and
adequately categorize a band like OTR?  What can
be accomplished by making the attempt is (again)
a reflection of the place where the individual
doing the categorizing stands more than anything.

I love music.
Preach it, sista Yso!

Peter