RE: tales

>Arthur: "What do you think of these young minstrels,
>Sir-not-so-brave-as-sir-Lancelot?"
>Kyle: "I think the bloke with the glasses is a [baby]wipe."

>(Look!  I bowdlerized my own story!  Maybe we should bowdlerlize all of
>Sir-not-so-brave's posts?  Maybe not.  :)  )

>"Bowdlerize, to:  To expurgate.

Hey, retard, I am telling you, you don't want a piece of this...:)
 Consider this the warning shot across the bow...next one is aiming at the
water line,,,hey I am not even drunk and everything is getting all fucking
nautical already.

Kyle

--
"if you don't know how to use a seatbelt, Tommy boy here is going come over
and whack you upside the head because you are a fucking retard!"