lostie content, but nothing otr.

So.  I woke up yesterday and found myself a college student.  (A college
student with physics at eight thirty in the morning.  Every morning.)  But
more than that, a college student in pittsburgh.

Now.  I know there are several listies/losties from pittsburgh.

You know who you are.

However, i do not.

So, if any of you pittsburgh-area listies are feeling friendly, please feel
free to assure me that there are people around here whose musical tastes do
not clash with mine (as do my roommate's).  Please?

--rachel.
--cmu 2003.