sending me this crap?!

In a message dated 8/23/99 4:09:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
nicksnelling at compuserve_com writes:

> PLEASE STOP SENDING ME THIS CRAP

(eyes narrowing)

crap?

hm.
                        crap?

1. you used all caps = you are shouting and hostile.
2. you said "please", this would imply tact.
3. you referred to my words as "crap."
    this removes tact clear out of your capabilities.

(tapping index finger on my skull to perform the math here)

that's two against one there, mister smelling.
you're needlessly rude.

(pipe organ swells)
now you die.

i've received a few of these since we last
went over the "you got here yourself, you get out by yourself"
thing, so for the benefit of those ignorant enough
to willingly walk into a circle of discussion and then
get hostile to those who are talking
(for not having the good sense to walk away) ~

1. go here: http://www.medianation.org/OtR/
2. type in your email address.
3. click the little down-arrow under "Discussion List"
    (yes, that's what this is. a discussion.)
    and select "Unsubscribe."
4. click on the "Enter the Information" bar.
5. rest knowing that you have wiped your own bottom.

Nick, maybe you're a good man. or boy.
sorry if i'm being unreasonably hostile here myself,
you're just the 129th person to send me a message
like this and it makes the visible veins in my forehead
and neck stand erect. i am no God of email, and i refuse
to accept this message of yours. nothing personal.

good luck.

edward jay

NP: 16HP - Live at the Effenaar - 08 - Heel on the Shovel.mp3

"The devil's brand is on my bones,
an' from inside the Holy Ghost groans"
David Eugene Edwards - 16 hp
<<(\,- Sir Edward Jay, the Second ov Harnish -,/)>>
    ^v^ ^v^ ^v^ ICQ #13819982   ^v^ ^v^ ^v^
          http://members.aol.com/jaharnish2