Re: Terri

>> over the rhine content:   please re-hire terri templeton.
>
>I never knew she was officially gone.  Was she let go?  Was there an
>official annoncement?  Something I missed?

At the June '99 Canal Street Tavern show, Karin said that Terri would be
back singing with them in the future.

So, my understanding is that she's not gone...

Dan

NP: Chroma Key - Dead Air for Radios

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
    dantemm at erinet_com    http://www.dlm.net/gc/
  "They only come out at night... or in this case-
+-     the daytime."    -Police Chief Wiggum      -+